We are delighted to welcome you all to the Clonakilty Park Adventure Centre. Be assured that we are constantly reviewing Covid19 Government Guidelines. You and our staff’s health and safety are very important to us.
- Practicing the highest safety standards without compromise.
- Sanitise your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Carrying out cough etiquette by covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- If you or a member of your family is unwell or showing a symptom of Covid 19 please let us know and we will reschedule your group for another day.
- If anyone arrives at the Adventure Centre feeling unwell, we will ask everyone in the group to return home.
- Before re-starting work, all our staff have completed online Covid Training, which includes symptoms of Covid, how to wash your hands, how to sanitise, social distancing and how to prevent the spread of Covid19.
- An Induction Training has been completed by every member of staff. This includes our new procedures and precautions, as well as cleaning regimes and equipment cleaning and monitoring.
- Staff will be wearing full face-visors where social distancing cannot be maintained, for example, during harnessing, for their protection and yours.